One of my most favorite places in the world! SUN VALLEY! Grammy, Auntie T, Marmee, Kat, Brynn and Clint joined us for lunch on the terrace at Gretchen's. How can you go wrong- especially watching the ice skaters practice while you eat a delicious meal!
My Hero! OH how I love my Grammy
Some serious Phase 10 with the cute Watson boys.
It's never a party, unless there is a puzzle going on somewhere in Marmee's house.
Peri and her favorite Ms. Brynn
We all went for a little trip down memory lane to Buhl. We stopped and had famous Arctic Circle fry sauce and white sauce with our Ranch burgers and fries.
Then we visited and cleaned Gramps grave and Grandpa and Grandma Watson. My favorite part was listening to Uncle Joel tell us a story about Gramps making him a bow and arrow of his own. I'd never heard that story and neither had Mom, so sweet. Tender moments.
Two of my most favorite people in the whole world!
I had never been to Balance Rock- so this was a first- and Lael ran all the way to the top in about 5 minutes. He's an amazing, great kid
Then on to Cloverleaf Creamery, for probably the creamiest, most delicious ice cream ever! Ashton preferred to have his own chocolate milk. So good!
The next day was Bass Lake- many more memories created in the place I love!
Grammy sharing a milkshake with Ziah.
Building sand castles of course
Enjoying the beautiful canyon view at Elevation!
Taylor teaching GG how to use an app on his phone.
Such an amazing few days with family! I will always treasure it- especially Lael and I playing duets on our violins!
No comments:
Post a Comment