Time for championship games
Peri played great
Carter B came for a visit!
Peri and I took a little shopping trip to Idaho Falls for the night and went to Rizzo's for brick oven gluten free pizza.
It was Puzzle's time to leave for his new families house, so we got him all spruced up.
Oh, I miss that face!
Brekkon trying on Ashton's shoes and talking on his phone. Ashton adores her!
Cannon loving on Rosie
Taylor wanted to test out the dog collars- she got it up to 60! I'm not sure if I'm proud or feel scared for her.
What are the odds?!
New furniture- that was kind of exciting
the dead crazy umbrella tree must go
AND.... thank to mr. Andrew Walsh- he came over and cut it down for us. Our chain saw just broke
Now, time to plant the flower boxes.
Batman's turn for a bath
Seriously- could I have taken more pictures of our puppies!!!!
Peri, Tay and I went to the Brigham City Tabernacle to watch Crista play. This was her first Official concert and she played beautifully!
Her she is with Trevor, who is her writer and partner in crime. He plays that piano beautifully and writes such great pieces. I can't wait to see what the future holds.
They did a little open house for her, where she signed CD's and autographs.
I HAD to take a 2 week math class- which was not as bad as I thought- it helps keep my mind fresh and think of other possible ways of teaching.

No comments:
Post a Comment