Tuesday, July 24, 2018

More family time- Au-13






Ashton and Cam bought a drone, and Ashton flew over and took pictures of our backyard- you can see the lovely spot that Cate and Clue dug! STINKERS

This was Cam and I's 17th Anniversary- we are in the Sportsman's Warehouse parking lot trying to sell our last puppy Skunk.


And it worked- this is the best family to have gotten him. He's living on a farm in Jackson Hole, the happiest puppy ever. I cried when he left.

This is Cam's favorite place to be after work.  I was selling the Big leather blue chair, that used to be dad's. It started to break down and I brought it upstairs to give to the seller- but they backed out. So, Cam loved sitting in the chair with Cate everyday after work, looking on his IPAD for about two weeks. He was super sad to see it go. I think Cate was too.

Ashton getting his schedule for his 8th grade and last year at Alameda.


Then off to Bear Lake for the weekend with Cam's side of the family.  We always have pizza at Bear Lake Pizza Co. THEY ARE HUGE!!!! One pizza takes up almost half of a table- so yummy! Peri and I eat a lot of salad.

Watching the drone

cute little fish- but he was a stinker to catch








Ashton landing the drone- he is slightly obsessed with this thing.

And a boating we shall go.


Aunt Jylisha brought this great giant rubber ducky- the kids loved it and fought over it all day.


Taylor and her "flocks" flip flops with socks

This was only walking a small stint up a hill- she had to lay down. I think some cardio is in order.

Cam loves Bodee- his little best friend



Always time for fishing

Brekkon loves uncle Cam- especially if he has food. She packed that giant bag of chips around with her and was very happy.





Callie and Peri




listening to Decker tell us funny stories 

No comments: