Daddy Daughter Date for Activity Day girls at the church.
Cam and Peri's best game. They had to bounce all the ping pong balls out of their kleenex box tied to their waist. There was a lot of shaking going on.
Minute to Win it Games- you had to put a nylon around your head, with a ball at the bottom of the nylons. Then you have to swing the nylon around to knock over the cups. Pretty silly, and pretty fun. Peri loved spending time with her dad. We are lucky to have such a great program for these girls to learn great skills for becoming great leaders.
Cam and Bodee. Cameron is probably one of the best uncles I know. He loves all of his nieces and nephews so much, and they love him.
Cate loves to chase the birds in our backyard. They fly WAY overhead, but she still runs around like she's going to catch one, and one day she did. I don't know how she did it. But she was quite proud of herself.
I took Peri and Ashton to Outer Limits while Taylor was in Salt Lake at National Debate tournaments. Peri hit the jackpot of 1,000 tickets and the whistles, bells and lights went on and well,,,,,,, it was very exciting to say the least. She used her tickets to buy two giant blow up dolphins and fish to use in Marmee and GG's pool!
I took my friend Rachel to get a pedicure! I needed to tell her thank you for all the hard work she did for me as my EA this year. She is incredible and I'm so glad she's coming back to be with me next year. This was her very first pedicure and I'm glad I could be there to watch her enjoy the experience. Everybody loves a little pampering!
Off to Island Park for a family reunion with Sheri's side of the family. Ashton learned how to put the 4-wheeler on and off the trailers. He's pretty good, way better than his mom.
Cam and I went for a little ride! I also took Cam for a ride and he says I like to drive too fast! That's the Guthrie Lead Foot taking over- hee hee.
Cam spotted some trout in this little creek. Look how clear the water is- so pretty.
Ashton, Carter and Braxton ready for kayaks.
All deciding which cousin should go in what.
Cute girls!
And we're off! IT WAS SOOOO FUN! Thank you Shawnee for letting us test them all out.
Ashton wearing his dad's boots. Isn't he the cutest.
Peri soaking up the sun in the hammock. AAHHHH!
Ashton is Mr. Safety at all times, he's waving at me but telling everyone to watch where they're going and to hang on at all times.
Peri and her girl cousins made a huge fairy fort- which was amazing. This was the very start. I will have to get a picture from someone of the end result. They worked hours on it, and they had so much fun.
Milk Can Dinner- potato, carrots, corn and sausage. Uncle John and Aunt Shawnee did a great job.
This is my favorite picture. First of all, it's sweet Grandpa Hamilton and then Jylisha's dog, Daisy who loves food from anyone. She sat so patiently just waiting for something to be given to her or fall on the ground.
Here she is again "patiently begging."
Tay Tay loves her baby cousins so much, she always has. Bodee went right to her and snuggled on her shoulder. He is such a good baby! Camie and Beau have great kiddos.
My turn!
This looks like what I would ask for my birthday dinner, but it's dad's Father's Day meal. How can you not love mashed potatoes and gravy and chicken strips. Mom is the best cook ever.
This was our gift to dad from the sisters. Can you tell we'd both been crying. He loved it so much! What an amazing dad we have. How did we get so lucky!!!!!!!
And of course, no birthday or Father's Day is complete without Jell-o Poke Cake! I love you dad!
















No comments:
Post a Comment