Peri went to Sophie Benson's birthday party. They had such a great time, and of course she didn't want the night to end. Such a fun group of friends. Here they are making s'mores.
Ashton is # 11 this season. This is always his number on uniforms if he has the option.
warming up his arm before pitching- Cam is always there to help him
Wind up........
...and release.... STRIKE!!!!!!
relaxing while waiting for the next game- love this picture of him and two of his teammates
Taylor, Peri and Ashton playing "monkey in the middle" at the Rupert Town Square
Peri and Cam practicing her catching for softball.
We decided to take a little trip down the river at Massacre Rocks. The best part of keeping Uncle Derek's boat in our garage (while they're building their house) is that he says we need to take it out and make sure it runs well during the summer. So much fun- thanks Uncle Derek.
Peri reeling in her bass- she is a great fisherwoman
I don't like touching the fish, or getting the hook out.
Taylor was babysitting, and we missed her swimming with the other kiddos.
I took this picture of this old homestead along the edge of the river. I wonder who built it and lived in it?
On Sunday at grandpa's house- Brekkon came and snuggled with Taylor. She climbed right up on her lap and they watched "America's Got Talent" together. Aren't they so cute.
R. I. P. my sweet, lovely, worn out snuggy. It was a sad morning, when I went to put my housecoat on and the zipper broke. My mom bought this for me, when I was pregnant with Taylor. It's officially 14 years old and I loved it. However, my children and husband have made so much fun of me wearing it, I decided it was time to retire it.
Off to the first scout camp. Can you see Cate trying to get in the car? She did not want Ashton to go without her.
Ashton petted her and gave her a love before it was time to go. Cam has Ashton's fishing rod and tackle box and he was pretty excited to go. He came and gave me a hug at the door and I cried just a tiny bit, when he shut the door. I know he will have tons of fun. Cam is joining them later in the week too- so that makes it all better.
Here's a few of the boys with their leaders, all ready to head out. Look at Ashton- the only one with his scout shirt on (that his mother and father MADE him wear.)
One very quick video of Ashton pitching- I love watching him. This game he pitched so well!










No comments:
Post a Comment