The kids all surprised me with lots of balloons, streamers, flowers, etc. Taylor got up early to decorate the whole living room and kitchen. It made me cry that she cared so much to make it special for me. Before I left the house, I told all my kids and Cam, that I wanted them to have my Stole of Gratitude-which I wrapped them all up in and gave them a hug. Ashton started to cry and then everybody else did too. I could never have done this, without ALL their love, patience and support. I'm a lucky girl to have such a loving family!
This is our Christmas card for this year- except I'll try to add Cam's head back in.
Marmee came all the way to make this a special day.
I love my mom and dad. I missed my dad so much, but felt him there with me in spirit. I know he was thinking about me.
Love my in-laws and they are so supportive of me.
Taylor's decor
We all went to McKenzie River for lunch, after graduation and Peri's soccer game in the rain. It was an amazing day and I had a very LONG nap AND it's Mother's Day tomorrow. Best Day ever!
This was a gift from mom and dad! A very beautiful watch, with Teacher Megan and my graduation date inscribed on the back. This will be something special to treasure forever.








1 comment:
congratulations!! what a lot of hard work. way to go!
Post a Comment