I made it!
This was the most exciting! I made the calendar at Amy's house- I felt special.
Amy always knows the best places to eat!!!
She bought us matching jamis too! Isn't she just the sweetest.
This picture is for Kara-the famous Wegman's grocery store. I love this place, and got to frequent it often while I was there.
A little trip to see the movie Zootopia- along with Jim and Jan and Aftie's friend, Grace. (who by the way makes the best chocolate chip cookies I've ever had)
The Polish market -where this lady was making a lovely frosted lamb, when almost complete she picked it up and the whole head rolled right to the ground. So sad- but kind of funny to watch.
Ella found us lots of good treats.
You gotta get some pussy willows, to chase the girls with. Then you're supposed to spray water on the boys. It's a tradition on Dingus Day- which was so fun to learn about and experience.
We had to get the butter lamb for Easter dinner
Jan with the cute girls. Notice the lovely princess wreaths in Ella and Aftie's hair.
This was so neat! We got to visit the place on the Underground Railroad- where Harriet Tubman smuggled in slaves, down in the basement of this church. SOOOOO FUN!
I could often find Ella underneath her cool bed reading a book or watching You Tube. Love this girl.
I found Kim at Women's Conference- I sure love this lady.
Coloring Easter Eggs- so fun.
How funny is that card! That Amy- she is so good to me. I found this sweet surprise on Easter morning- she spoiled me rotten the entire time.
Off to church with these two cuties.
The whole crew on Easter morning.
Easter lunch with lots of fun people!
I love this picture with Aftie and her grandpa Jim!
The Hulse family is so great. This was a fun lunch at one of Guy Fieri's Dinner Drive-Ins and Dives. I loved it.
Can you see that amazing sister out there- smacking the ball. She is a great tennis player.
Thank you Ames for such an amazing trip! I loved every second of it and can't wait to spend time with you and your girls this summer. I LOVE BUFFALO!!!





















No comments:
Post a Comment