Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Priesthood Preview and a little more

Ashton and most of the boys turning 12 this year.  

Enjoying Root Beer Floats

I was asked to be in charge of Priesthood Preview, for all the boys turning 12 this year. It was short little meeting to let the boys know about the Aaronic Priesthood and what it means to be a deacon. The boys learned a lot and are all such great boys.  Cam spoke, since he is the Young Men's president and because he lives in the same house as me. He is always willing to help me out.  I can't believe this boy is turning 12. He still loves his mom as much as the day I brought him home from the hospital. We love our Ashton so much!

Decker made me this card and sent it in the mail.  Decker is in kindergarten and for  his homework, they asked him to write a letter to someone they loved.  Camie said, he immediately picked me and so I have it hanging in my classroom with my other kiddos surprises.  It made my day. Love you sweet Decker.

Cam and I were working on our taxes, and came across this page that made us both immediately laugh out loud. It say's, "we know Taylor is 14, but have to ask: Did she pay for most of her living expenses?" The reason we laugh- is because Taylor is so good at asking for money!!!

These are my Valentine's for my kindergartners

Peri helped me cut them all out and I think they turned out so cute.

No comments: