After hearing this sad news, I had Ashton go to the mail and found a letter for my three kiddos. It was more Grammy dollars! As Ashton and I opened the envelope and read the sweet words that Grammy took to write to each one of my children, I was so touched. I couldn't read it anymore- and Ashton had to finish. She cares so much for each of them and encourages them constantly to be happy, do well in school, and reminds them what great people they are and how much she loves them.
Then after those sweet words, I get a text from my mom to check our mailbox for a package for Valentine's Day! There it was a white box, taped up very well (which I can only assume was from my dad- he really knows how to wrap a package). Inside the kids opened up the annual Valentine's presents from GG and Marmee. Each Valentine had the kids names on in, in his writing with a very sweet note of love for each of them. He also includes Cam and I!
How was I so blessed!!! How was I so lucky to be loved by so many and touched by so many who want the best for me and my family. I am so grateful to my Heavenly Father who constantly touches my life everyday with bits of happiness and love. From kisses and hugs from my Cam, to sweet notes from Peri, hugs from my sweet Ashton, and great laughs together with Tay and her crazy sense of humor. I'm so proud of each of them. I'm so glad to be called mother and wife! The greatest blessing ever.
I love my sweet sisters so much and my wonderful parents. How many amazing memories I have of Valentine's Day with them and being together. I love all of you so much. Happy Valentine's Day!
Reading Grammy's Letters to each one of the kiddos!
Peri and I made 34 bracelets for each one of her classmates and teachers. They turned out so cute and they were a fun project to work on for a few weeks together.
one of my sweet kindergartners, Isaiah celebrating our Valentine's party
Peri and I took my EA (educational assistant) Rachel and her two daughters to lunch on Friday. We had school off that day and it was nice to let her know how much I appreciate her and all she does for me. I love working with her everyday.
Taylor competed in her Division's for cheer on Saturday and did amazing.
They won first place AGAIN!!!!!
So proud of our girl.
Cam took me to Lava for delicious Thai food at the River Walk Cafe. Seriously the best place to eat Thai food! It was a fun night to be together. I love my Valentine!




No comments:
Post a Comment