Friday, October 16, 2015

Oh La Bonita- I miss you!

You can tell by this picture what I wanted to do, and what Cam wanted to do.  That's a fly-fishing case in case you didn't know, next to my cute hat that I bought with Grammy.

The beautiful Paraiso de la Bonita

There were beautiful birds and flowers everywhere you turned. I loved this white peacock that strutted around the villas.

Cam and his trusty fishing backpack- he never left the room without it.

OOOOOHHH, I had some lovely frozen beverages. I was in heaven.

The view from our balcony- not too shabby

The gorgeous bathroom, complete with a terrarium behind the shower.

Another beautiful peacock that walked along the corridor.

These are the signature flower of the hotel, and they decorate them on your pillow at night, on your tray of food, etc.. So beautiful 

Oh, the food..... extrordinaire!!! there was always 5 course for each dinner and the presentation was something else.  

This is Cam catching an 80 pound Tarpon- a very good fighter fish and very hard to catch. It was kind of an exciting moment for Cam and his whole team.


This is where I spent the majority of my day- rough huh!


This was the best soup I've ever had, cauliflower. YUMM!!!!

breakfast in Puerto Moralles


A lovely iguana- they were spotted everywhere, as well as a croc and an armadillo.

There were tons of Macaws all over the resort, they were beautiful and let you walk right up to them and talk to them.


Ready to go to dinner, with the lovely flowers they left on my pillow.

AND.... this is the reason we got to take such an amazing trip! MY CAM! He is such an amazing salesman and he helped his team earn this trip to Mexico.  His boss says he makes the team and I'm so proud of him! Thank you for all your hard work. I love you so much and had such a great time with you. 

Turn down service- so lovely

An amazing chocolate and pistachio dessert.



I laid on the hammock the majority of the time, and the other half was spent at the spa! Oh, heaven.

I could never get tired of this place. Everyone was so kind and helpful and at your beckoning call. However, I missed my kids and water. I was ready to come home when we did. But, I was so glad to spend a beautiful four days with Cam, no matter where it is (except for camping of course) I think I like to be spoiled.  You know that's your fault, right dad!!! 

No comments: