Sunday, November 1, 2015

So much good

We went to Twin Falls for the day, and Peri fell in love with this dog, Chloe at a store. Actually, Chloe fell right at Peri's feet and rolled onto her back, so Peri would scratch her tummy. It was so cute.

Boys that think Taylor is great, decided to toilet-paper our house. Taylor had to clean it all up, and was not impressed. I think there's still a roll stuck up in the tree.

Getting lots of advice and support from dad on the sidelines- this was a nail biter game, but they won.

Funniest Moment EVER- Ashton got his helmet stuck in the the opposing players helmet. They were literally stuck out there for 5 minutes- but they are friends off the field, so he said it was pretty funny.

During Fall Break, Peri went through three boxes of toothpicks and 2 bags of marshmallows, making marshmallow architecture of every kind.

Ashton getting ready to go hunting on a Friday morning, he even got to miss school but was so tired.

This is Ashton after his day of hunting on Friday. He was one tired kiddo. He slept well.

Peri and Natasha had a play date during Fall Break- such cute and good girls. Peri is devastated that Natasha is moving to Boise. I hope we will visit lots.

We went to the new Portneauf center and played on the toys- so fun.

Taylor performed at the Mini-Dome.  Grammy does it still look the same? This was a special event, where all the middle schools (4 of them) all perform a cheer together and the bands as well. They honor all the veterans and have them come out on the field. A very sweet and humbling experience. They bring the giant flag down, and I'm always moved to tears. It reminds me of how grateful I am to live in this great country.

Taylor is the base right corner.

She is the last row, first girl. She did such a great job performing- I was so proud of her. They all learned the routine in 1 day!

Peri killing it in soccer.

I found this adorable potato in my bag for dinner. Isn't she cute! I couldn't cut her up and put her in the crock-pot, she's still in my fridge

Ashton is # 20! He's a powerful kiddo and has loved football. This was the playoff game- we won and went to the Mini Dome for the championship.

I took my kindergartners to the Corn Maze and it did not disappoint. All 24 of them are there with lots of parents too.


Cam and I were invited to go with Mullen's to a great concert in Salt Lake. Matt Nathanson. He was so good. We had so much fun with our friends too. 


We made it to the Mini-Dome. Ashton played his best, and it was so neat hearing them announce his name over the loud speaker. I was kind of crying- proud tears.

Uncle Derek's whole family came to support him, as well as Grandma Sheri and his friends the Tolmans. Lots of support from the crowd. 

Can you see those TWO guys trying to take Ashton down.

THEY WON! 14-0, Champions! All the stickers are for his sacks throughout the season. He had a ton.

A sweaty boy! A proud dad! That's also his coach, Austin Shawver behind him. That's Lacy Packman's hubby- he was a good coach!

I was so proud of him, and couldn't wait to get his hair cut!

BUT_ NOT THIS SHORT!!!!!! I said no, buzz- just a 3 on the top. Well, I don't speak hair cutting language- and that basically means a buzz. No wonder the lady looked at me so weird. Needless to say, he was so happy! I can't wait for it to grow out.

Peri's soccer party and last game- undefeated all season, AGAIN! Of course Taylor never misses a chance to get in a photo.

The girls and parents all sang Happy Birthday to Peri too. They had pizza and then got Kiwi Loco.

Peri's birthday wish- no party, just a fun night with her family playing Laser Tag- Wish granted! Is this a good Christmas card?!!!

We all had our laser tag names
Cam- Brett Favre (Ashton's most favorite football player)
Me- Momma (notice almost the lowest score)
Taylor-TGLITTER (she didn't know how to work the camera, notice, no picture)
Ashton- Tanker (this is for his admiration for the game Tanks)
Peri-Birthday GI (was supposed to be birthday girl)

A fun night and Cam beat the pants off of all of us, even the three other kids that were put on our team. Poor kiddos- one little boy yelled, "hey- that's not fair Brett Favre," as Cam was reaching right over the top of the barrier, because he's so tall.

Marmee spoiled Peri on her birthday. Peri wanted to go to Twin Falls and have dinner with Marmee and GG.

Marie had lots of fun games planned for us and treats too! This was the memory game- memorize everything on the tray in 1 minute and then take it away.

Then, we played find all the pumpkins in the house. I think Marmee hid 27 pumpkins. Peri was pretty excited about finding the two in Marmee's bathroom.


I love my 9 year old

Ashton was playing with my camera and took this photo. I love it.  There was the most beautiful sunset that night.

Marlee's house always looks so pretty and in season.

Peri wanted a cookie bar. Decorate your cookie with frosting and load it up with tons of candy.

Ashton taught Marmee all about her new i-phone, which I was pretty impressed, because Marmee knew what she was doing.

Love this picture!

No comments: