This is how Ashton felt after being asked if he was sad this was his last Primary Program. He's all choked up about it- can't you tell!! Peri, on the other hand loved it and did a great job. Ashton sings like an angel, I wish he would embrace that0 someday,maybe.
Taylor holding Baby Brekkon on her blessing day- isn't she cute!
My turn, I wish I could snuggle her all day- she's such a good baby.
ooohhhh- it was my birthday! It was the best, especially because I had a bizillion calls and texts, my kindergartners were extra good for me and the whole day was just lovely. Cam and the kids got me a roundtrip ticket to New York for a week! Spring Break can't come soon enough.
My dear friend Kris, got my this adorable apron! I love it
My sweetest sissy, Kara gave me this adorable pillow! I love getting surprises in the mail, and especially when they say Pier 1 and sent from Kara. You're are the best, I love you!
Fried Pickes anyone.......? Yes- please
Love my family and making my birthday such a special one. I'm a lucky girl.
Peri kicking some boot-ty on the soccer field. This was their rival team and they won!!!!
OH, Happy Day!!!!! Good job coach Eddie, D'Souza, and girls




No comments:
Post a Comment