Tuesday, September 15, 2015

A good start to the school year

Look at that cute cheerleader shakin' it

She's so fun to go watch

Look who made the dean list! Woot-Woot! 

Peri plays with all the sisters of the football players during Ashton's games.  They're all warming up for their soccer game. They are such cute girls.

Wish I had an amazing camera- so you could see this tackle happening. Ashton is # 20 and he's got a hold of him.........

and takes him down!!!!!!

Peri goes for the goal.  Her team won 13-0. Actually, I'm not sure I lost count after that.  They even lost three of their best players this year and they are playing so well.

Peri and I went to our school carnival- very fun and we had a great turnout.

Cam called me and said, "you have to come up here and see this fish Peri caught." They are at our new Portneuf Wellness Center. It's such a fun place, with great walking trails, an amphitheater, etc. It's just right up the road too- so hopefully we'll get some great exercise there.

Love this picture- They are laughing together! Peri loves to go fishing with her dad.


Seriously. a 10 pound fish.  Everyone around her, came to check it out and marvel.  It's one of the biggest that's stocked in the pond. She was pretty happy.

Her little friends Anna and Holly just happened to be there to witness it.


A happy girl, she's pretty cute too.

No comments: