Happy 15th Anniversary to US!!!! WA-HOOOOOOOOO! They've been good ones! We look older for sure, maybe a little wiser, but more in love than ever. Love my Cam so much. After a movie and dinner, we finished the evening off at Kiwi Loco. I of course was the only one that ate any- (stupid sugar rule), but we loved laughing and being together.
Attempt at a 15 year anniversary photo
Attempt # 2
Alright, that's going to have to do.
Auggie, Derek's dog came to stay with us for a weekend. He and Clue were best buddies, but I think he wore Clue out!
THEN........ we got our new puppy. Introducing Cato! (you know, because we have Inspector Closeau, so we had to have Cato next. but we call her Cate)
We didn't get her until 11:30 p.m.- (we bought her from a kennel in Provo) so the kids were all asleep in our bed and we woke them up with sweet puppy kisses. It was like Christmas! We instantly all fell in love with her. Even Clue loves her too- except when she hogs his bed.
We have another German Short Hair on our hands.
It has been raining like crazy here, lots of flash flooding. So, Peri and Taylor decided to put on some garbage bags for protection and make mud pies with all the baby dishes. Oh my word they made a mess, but had lots of fun. Peri even washed them all by hand after they were done.
3 families from our neighborhood all got kitties. 4 of them are from the same litter, and they all truly look like brothers and sisters. Also, notice the grass behind the girls. Ashton has been mowing a giant capital E in our front yard. He think's he's hilarious. Next week he says he's mowing it like a baseball field. We shall see.
This is Pepper's bed. Never mind he has a nice cozy corner bed in the garage, he LOVES this box. He calls it home. It's one of Cam's work boxes that he had sitting on the back of the 4-wheeler. Pepper scooted a few papers over, and there you have it; a cozy nook for a kitty. It's so funny to pull into the garage everyday and see two little tiny ears peeking out of the top. She's a pretty funny kitty.
Here is miss sleepy Cate. She's pretty sweet too.
Cameron made her this very cool dog bed, which she of course got dirty in two seconds, but she and Clue fight over it. They usually end up snuggled together every night on one bed.
I came home from school yesterday, to find Taylor had brought the kitty in and dressed him up in doll clothes and "snuggly" fastened him in the baby stroller. This so reminds me of Kara and I dressing up our Willey. Although, Pepper is tolerating it much better.
He does not look amused
Cate got her first bath. I think that tub has only been used three or four times since we moved here, so it was time for a good cleaning anyway!
Cam loves his new girl! Taylor says it's his new princess.
Taylor got her new locker at Middle School, and tested it out to make sure it functioned properly and smoothly for the first day. She also bought a light up rug for the bottom. (What?!!!!) Then we toured the school again (you know because she went there last year!!!!!) and found all her classes. She can't wait for school to start again!
This is Peri and me on our first day of school. Good to be back.
My pretty 2nd grader- growing up so fast, and can't wait for her baptism!
My Ashton- I can't believe he's playing "real" football now. He loves it so much and works so hard. His agility class really paid off this summer. He's fast and does push ups better than anyone on his team. He is playing O lineman this year. He has the bruises to prove it too!
Grammy, what do you think? Doesn't he resemble one of the handsome, strong Watson boys?!!!! I think so.
Off to practice, and "no, mom we don't have time for pictures and you telling me how cute I look"!I can't help myself- he's growing up so fast too. Just stop it. I want you all to stay my babies forever.

















3 comments:
love love this post! So many cute animals and kids :) I LOVE the new puppy and kitty and can't wait to give them Auntie Kara hugs when I see you next. Love you all mucho mucho and good luck at school everyone!
i think that you have gone completely overboard with the animal thing. that is all. and i secretly think that cat is adorable all dressed up.
Oh i love all of the posts! i haven't checked blogs for months now! I think it's awesome that you have so many animals! I would have never thought you would:) the kids are so funny with mud pies, mowing E's in the grass, dressing kitties up:) love you all
Post a Comment