Peri started a new session of swim lessons, and is AMAZING! this is all due to her sister
We finished baseball! Here's Ashton playing on the "baby" toys for about an hour. All the little kids were waiting in line to play on it. But, he was so tired and hot from baseball- we just let him play and dig in the dirt for a bit. He was happy
I'll miss watching him play
great catch in outfield
My favorite, is watching him bat- especially when he really knocks it out there. They finished up the Malad tournament in 3rd place. They felt good about that! But I think were all ready to take a break. On to FOOTBALL!!!!
While we were in Malad, during the games I took the girls over to the pool. Taylor was the best swimming teacher ever. Why didn't I just pay her to teach? Peri has gained so much confidence and is swimming like a little fish. Peri loves her Tay
Before we left for our tournament to Malad, the Hess family stopped by for supplies and unbirthday presents for the games. They are too much. The kids were so surprised and loved everything. The Hess' are like family. We love them so much.
The "loot"
Look at cute Mr. Jacob- he is getting soooooo big!
But most of all, he loves Taylor! Look at that smile.
Peri rocked him to sleep- she loved it, until she said her arm was asleep.
AND THEN>>>>>>>>>> Taylor got her kitty! Oh, my word I can't believe we have a cat. I am not a cat person, except for Willey whom I'll love forever. Cam has promised Taylor since we moved that she could get a cat. So, finally we gave in and went to the Animal shelter. Tay looked around for awhile and knew that "Pepper" was the one for her. I love that look on Ashton's face, with his hands on his hips- like I'm not quite sure about him.
There was a very friendly dog at the pound named Rex- who was the office dog for the day and the kids loved him.
This is Cam imitating Clark Grizwald on Christmas vacation- when Aunt Bethany wraps up her"da.." cat. Taylor is yelling, "stop it dad" and Cam say's, "I've always wanted to do that."
As you can tell, Taylor is not very happy with him, but Mr. Pepper was okay.
However, this little meeting could have gone better! This picture is hysterical!!!I'm not sure this is going to work out. For now, Pepper has to stay in the garage in Clue's crate until he can be "fixed".
Here is the best vet ever- WE LOVE YOU STEVE HAYMORE! He is seriously the kindest and sweetest person. Pepper had ear mites and Steve had to get his ears all cleaned out, and as you can tell Pepper isn't has happy as everyone else.
We are adjusting to life with 3 pets now: Clue (A.K.A. cat hater), Pepper (a pretty sweet male shorthair), and Bob (Ashton's fish- whom I can't believe is still alive)
OH, and were getting another puppy next week.















2 comments:
a cat? I am not letting my girls see this post!
Awe!! Cute pictures auntie Megs :) congrats on more eddies. We can't wait to meet the kitty and puppy :)
Post a Comment