Sunday, June 15, 2014

The weekend- a good one!

This is the cheering section for Ashton's baseball game- Taylor is hidden under the blanket, and you can see Peri's head! It was kind of cold, but for crying out loud! They could be a lot more supportive!

I love this picture of Cam and Ashton in the same stance- with their hands on their hips! Ashton's team won their game and are still in the tournament. We play again on Tuesday- we shall see.



Then the kids begged Cam to take them fishing. So off we went to Edson Fitcher ponds- just a few miles from our house.  The kids had fun- and actually so did I. I started casting and Cam said I was perfect!

Tay did the bait fishing, but never got a bite- she's a good caster though.

Peri got a bite and started reeling in, when SNAP! he broke off the line and Peri was so sad!

I love this picture that Ashton took- he loves to photograph anything, especially when it involves my new phone. He found a panoramic setting and took 15 pictures.

This was Ashton's Father's Day card.  He said he was drawing a fish, but it didn't turn out how he liked, so he scribbled it out.  Then, we opened the card and he forgot to write anything in it! Silly kiddo.

We bbq'd on the back porch, then opened presents- which Cam loved. 

Then, we practiced a little whiffle ball- working on Ashton's swing.  The girls also took a few swings and loved it.

Meanwhile...... poor Clue was locked up all afternoon, because he chews up the whiffle balls. Isn't that the saddest face you've ever seen!

The girls and I worked on crafts for girls' camp.  We made this adorable braided fabric headband.



We also made button/jute bracelets. Camp should be fun, we leave in just two weeks. Peri is counting down the days, because she gets to go stay with Marmee!

No comments: