Saturday, June 14, 2014

I don't even know what to title this post, but "ooooohhhhhh!"

Ashton has been begging me since he was 5 to buzz his hair! I say NO!!!! "are you entering the military?"

Ashton has the most beautiful thick head of hair! But, I finally gave in and let him buzz it this once for baseball season.  He said his head gets so hot.

this is halfway through or otherwise known as the "old man stage"

This is me looking on in disgust and sadness

Cam thought it was hilarious to leave a mullet, and take a few pictures to send to his brothers.  I did not concur!!!Then we shaved it all off.

My TWO short -hairs!
The girls love to rub his head and Ashton lets them. They say it's very soft and fuzzy, like a rug

Peri had cheerleading camp this week and loved every minute of it

Ashton has baseball tournaments this week 

He played such a great game on Tuesday- 3 RBI, and a home run. Love when he plays his best.

Peri and I played Old Maid during the downtime of the game, and Taylor was at mutual

It was beautiful outside.

We had a giant windstorm, that knocked the legs right out from under the trampoline. But, Peri has made good use of it, by teaching Clue to climb up and sit by her.


No comments: