Oh, this was the funnest part of our week! Ms. Annalee Carter, now Hirshi- moved to Pocatello and we had lunch and talked and laughed and played. She has the sweetest kiddos. Ms. Eliza and Peri are best friends already. They will hopefully play on the same soccer team this fall. She also has cute Fenton and Carter. Little Carter is hysterical and so much like his grandpa Gordon. We had so much fun and so glad she's here!!!!
Taylor making Aubree laugh
Ashton took this picture in the sky, after grocery shopping. It's called a Sun Halo. It creates a ring, 22 degrees from the sun and creates little ice crystals. Isn't that so amazing.
There have been lots of sleeping on the tramp nights. All three kiddos snuggled together.
this is my stake camp shirt- we were preparing to go on stage for our stake skit. We did a choreographed song and dance. We drummed on buckets and the girls loved it. We have packed so much in at Girls Camp, we had to do all our skits before we actually left. We leave nice and early on Monday- many pictures to follow! I'm also ward camp assistant leader- so maybe it might be a little crazy for any pictures to happen. I'll try
Ashton thought Aubree would be cute in his sunglasses. Accomplished!
Ashton and I saying goodbye to Caden. He let me take a picture to remember him by.
This picture just breaks my heart!!! Taylor loves her Aunt Sheerstie soooo much. She didn't want to say goodbye. Louisville is a long way from home. We already miss them so much!
Sam and Ashton's last hug. There wasn't a dry eye in the whole crowd. We love you all!
After pulling ourselves together from saying goodbye to Sam and Sheerstie- we headed straight to St. Anthony, for a weekend tournament of baseball. They won their first game 19-0, it was very sad for the other team. Ashton is playing on the Pocatello Heaters. We finished the Rexburg tournament tonight. It was great experience for all the boys to play some tough teams. Ashton plays first base and right outfield sometimes. I'm proud of his hard work! We're still working on being a good looser and not being mad at the umps for making bad calls.
Peri kept herself busy by writing and drawing pictures on rocks.
Taylor and I think there shirts are kind of scary!!!!
I love when he's up to bat
After ball games, we went to Sportsmans Warehouse, and of course stopped to see all the puppies for sale. This was a German Shorthair that all the kids instantly fell in love with. ISN"T HE SOOOO CUTE!!!! Peri begged Cam to take him home- but we are going to get a little girl puppy someday. We would love for Clue to have a friend, and help train to hunt.
Ashton was so sweet with this puppy- it was the cutest thing. Oh, I'm a sucker for puppies.

















1 comment:
good luck to sam and sheerstie in their newest adventure! why don't your kids cry when I leave? weird.
Post a Comment