Tay feeding Jaylee some yummy ice cream
Check out that sky? Ashton's tournament game
we got to babysit Ben for the evening- the kids love him
At Outer Limits for Ellie's birthday
Parker was a big helper to Ashton
Peri couldn't wait to get a whoopie cushion- to put on Cam's chair
Yes, this girl is going into Middle School!
Sheri made Ellie a Barbie Doll cake
Tay trying to "convince" Jaylee to come and eat, THEN we can play on the toys- I don't what she said, but it worked!
Snuggle Bugs- Tay and Peri
Peri was so excited and asked me to come and see something at Justice. I assumed it was a cute shirt- and to my surprise, it was that she had organized all the animals. Is this my girl or what!!!!! She continued to organize several racks of things
A stop at our favorite- The Cocoa Bean! YUM!
The girls and I went on a shopping trip to Idaho Falls, while the boys went camping
Cam send this to me from his phone. It said, asleep in 2 minutes. Camping was off to a good start.
Tyrus and Clue sleeping in their kennel. We're dog sitting Derek's dog for the week. He's so sweet.
Cam's "white-trash air-conditioning" for the dogs.
I can't believe baseball it over. The game before Ashton's tournament, was a sad one -because they lost for the first time in the whole season. Marmee and GG came to watch, and I think the pressure got to him and he felt so disappointed. Lots of 9 year old boys were crying, so sad!! But we're glad the season is over and will be ready for football in a few weeks- Ashton is so excited.
We had Elli's birthday party at outer limits with the cousins, we were just missing Camie. They had so much fun and played hard.
Next, is this rental house is HOT! We usually hit 89 to 90 degrees in here everyday. I truly don't know how people made it without a/c. But, we're counting down the days till we're in our house. We've slept out on the trampoline several nights to just cool off. Poor Clue is miserable as well, until Mr. Eddie made a make shift shade area and sprinkler set-up. The girls and I went shopping to escape the heat. The boys, (John -O Billquist, Andrew Walsh and all sons went) to Malad to camp for a couple days, but got so hot! All the rockchucks were burrowed underground, and it was to hot to sleep. So, they rode their motorcycle's and four -wheelers and headed home early. We missed them.

















No comments:
Post a Comment