A little rehearsal right before the real thing
The Walk
Poor Ms. Syndie, on the end was so sad- and couldn't get rid of those tears. She's soooo sweet.
Peri loves doing all the actions
A little cake too.
Oh, my big graduate
Marmee and GG came too!
I love this lady! She spoiled me with a nail gift certificate too. I can't wait to work with her next year! we have so much fun together
Peri and Carter Soderquist. We love this kid. Kelli and I joked that this would be on their wedding video.
Peri and Mrs. Turpin
The kindergarten kiddos are sooo sweet! They each have their own personality and learn things so differently. I'm so lucky to be a part of that. I have to remember that the kids think they saw a bee during the ceremony. It was a crazy minute until we got them calmed down and said it was just a fly. Mrs. Turpin also told a funny story about Peri: Peri came out to do some testing with me one day, and said she didn't want to go back in the class and hear the rest of the story because it was about "sex," and that is gross!! After being taken back, I got to the bottom of the confusion to learn it was "sects." We were studying about insects and bugs that week! Phew- I'm not ready for that discussion quite yet.










No comments:
Post a Comment