Thursday, June 6, 2013

baby chicks, butterflies, Taylor Swift and The Guthries....... did I get everything???!!

Ashton's class hatched baby chicks- here they are coming out of their shells, kinda gross but fascinating.

All dry and fluffy and VERY noise, according to Ashton

The kindergarten class got to visit 3rd grade to see them. ooohhhhh, they are sooooo cute!!!!

The kindergarten class hatched butterflies. They are hanging from their cocoons.

The kids are sad, they have to let them go.


Taylor finally gets her Christmas present

A trip to see Taylor Swift in Salt Lake.  She made great posters before she left.
A trip to a yummy Italian place, and she said "I got to order off the adult menu," a very big day.

Cam said they loved their seats, so they could see the WHOLE show. Taylor made a friend right next to her and gave her some of her glow sticks.  Good girl, Tay.  Cam said he was one of the few dudes in the audience.  What a good dad! A fun memory Tay says she'll never forget, especially being with her dad.

Peri's last soccer game. They only lost two. 


A little treat to Chill Out makes the whole season worthwhile.



Look who came to visit... cousin Crista with her graduation present that Peri picked out

Oh, you silly Uncle Mike


we had a quick treat at Kiwi Loco, and Peri was exhausted. 

Last baseball game for Ashton, then tournaments start. and yes they are still UNDEFEATED!

Peri has kindergarten graduation tomorrow, it's the kids' last day of school and I head to St. George with Amy, Kara and mom and dad.  I can hardly wait! I'll have much to blog about after I return.

No comments: