We're all together!!!!
Do we look like sisters?!!!!!!
That's right....... all matching shirts. It says, Guthrie Girls & Dad. On the back it says St. George 2013
AND we were forced to wear them to the Tuachan, and had SEVERAL comments. However, we loved watching Mary Poppins the first night. We were on the second row and could see facial expressions and had Mary Poppins herself fly right over our heads. I loved it.
Oh, yeah and the visors had our names on them.
A little pedicure for the girls.
Say, " Happy Toes"
A little posing for the camera. Hee Hee
Your turn Ame!
Lunch at Paradise Cafe- Amy's favorite.
The next night we were dead center on the second row and watched Starlight Express. My new favorite musical. It was so fast past and fun to watch.
You couldn't go through the play, without lots of treats. Especially anything to keep you cool. It was 109 that day.
Outside Brigham Young's winter house. I loved hearing all details of his travels and especially seeing actual pieces of his furniture. Could have stayed there for hours.
Next was the Tabernacle. I love this pic of dad! He's really thinking "do we actually need a guided tour." Yes, yes we do.
Kara taking it all in.
My favorite thing: if you had a really big bum, you needed a chair that had a star on the bottom of it. But, apparently you had to get there early- because they were highly coveted chairs!
Ahhhh, chillin by the pool after the air conditioner broke. Actually it was never working the entire time we were there. But, we endured.
Our hike up Zion's canyon. It was beautiful and so fun.
Please don't feed the very fat squirrel, who's dragging his belly on the ground. But, this one really loved Kara. He's kinda cute.
Oh yeah, Amy you can hold that rock
My turn, Help me dad
Kara listening in on the people in front of us. They were German, and no that German High School class did not pay off!!!!
Amy was especially excited for some delicious mexican food, FINALLY!!!!! Gotta love the fish tacos.
Saying goodbye!
What a memorable trip! Not only did we laugh a TON! We were spoiled with a shopping spree, two amazing plays, so much good food, the movies, swimming, homemade t-shirts (that make you really stand out in a crowd), hikes, home movies, pedicures, sleeping-in, Nielson's custard, history tours, and the list goes on. I love you Mom and Dad!!!! Thank you for helping us build even more memories. I love you my wonderful sissies. I can't wait to be with you all again, in DISNEYWORLD!!!!!!!!





















2 comments:
Love all the pics! So glad we got to go- I will figure out a way to get my pics on here so I can contribute :) Love yooooo!!
Sounds like a great tip - and I can't believe the matching tshirts and hats - that's so awesome! :)
Post a Comment