Mrs. Turpin and her lovely cupcakes- she LOVES cupcakes
Mrs. Turpin, our kindergarten teacher, whom I get to work with everyday was awarded the best teacher in Pocatello. I was so proud of her! I'm learning so much from her and I'm excited to get my certification and teach too!
I love this picture of Ashton and Easton.
Ashton is constantly "fixing" his hat
Cam and Ashton- they are quite the pair.
I can't believe we only have one more week of baseball left! I love watching Ashton play. The girls come and sit with me at every game and cheer on their brother. Taylor has swimming right before, so we always miss a few minutes and it seems that's when Ashton has the most amazing catch or run. When I was in Washington D.C. Ashton even got the game ball, so sad I missed that. I do have to say he gets a little upset on weeknights at 8:00 when he just gets home from practice and I say it's time for jamis. He starts to whine and say he NEVER gets to play. Summer can't come soon enough for him.





No comments:
Post a Comment