This is in our rental house- and Peri needed a step stool to brush her teeth. Ashton came running down the hall and posed as one. Good brother!
The last night in our house, it was kinda sad. Ashton and Cam had a "campout" in the living room and the girls slept our bed. Good bye Pointeview! We will miss you
We finally sold our house! A very nice couple with two little girls bought it, and we couldn't be happier. We are living in a rental house ( very small) until our new home is built. We think we have finalized which house we love and can't wait to get started. We hope it will be a house we will stay in for quite awhile. I think Clue will be the happiest one. Our lot is a good size and he'll have fun running around. Taylor has also been promised a cat, and a trampoline. She can hardly wait. The road to the subdivision is almost done, then we can start digging away. Hopefully we'll be in by Christmas. Living in the rental house has been good for all of us. (we've only been here four days) We're learning to share and spend quality time together (because there's no other place to go) Taylor tells everyone we can all reach out and touch hands from our bedrooms.
We love our builder and the great ideas he has. We'll get the main floor done, then finish the basement a little later. We're going to have a big game room instead of a theatre room downstairs and Cam has a reloading room ( that I can shut the door- and not see the mess) and I'll have a craft room. As Annie would say, "I think I'm gonna like it here!" Can't wait. If I was Clark Grizwald I'd fly you all out to dedicate it, but I'm only a member of the Jelly-of-the-month club. Hee Hee
Please come and visit us anytime. We hope this home will be filled with lots of friends and family and good times.


1 comment:
I love the floor plan! I can't wait to come visit!
Post a Comment