Some of our Young Men and Young Women and leaders
Alyssa and Adri and Brianna sorting out the cans. The boxes were so deep, they had to stand inside of them.
Hadli and I were wearing open-toed shoes so we were the taping ladies. It was fun to sit and visit with her about what she's doing in school and what musicals she's been in lately! Love that girl.
Our assembly line
The kids did such a great job at the Food Bank again this year. We sorted, boxed and organized enough food to fill 3 pallets. All the kids worked so well together, and saw it through to the very end. I'm proud of them and wanting to work hard. They all jumped right in and found a job. I think we're going to keep this a yearly Christmas project. Thank you Ace Call for the idea! Cam and I were discussing the fact that "posting" about a service project, kind of defeats the purpose of service. However, I decided I want my kids to know that I try to give back. So, I won't shouted from the rooftops, just from my blog pages.



1 comment:
i just climbed on my roof and shouted out that you had done service and blogged about it.
Post a Comment