Cam, Peri and Caden snuggling
Kindergarten's tree hat photo
SILLIES!
Peri getting her ears pierced with the "encouragement" of dad
Look at that face.... oooohhhhh
Happy now
All lined up for the Christmas concert
Ashton is on the far right, and Tay is above the piano.
Peri loving on Leila
At last, Christmas lights were hung.
I got to teach last Thursday and Friday, while Lori went to her sister's graduation. It was so fun, and made me really appreicate all the work teachers do. I'll be glad when she's back. We are out for Christmas Break, YEAH!!!!!! So, we had the kids school Christmas concert, which was sooo good. We took family pictures and Peri could not leave until she got one picture with Brooke's (our favorite photographer)little dog, Leila. They always come along on the photo shoot. Then we came home and Cam and Ashton wrapped one tree with lights. That one tree looks beautiful. Maybe the rest will be attempted later this week. We've been watching lots of movies, eating, cooking, baking, playing phase 10 and about to start a puzzle. Love Christmas Break!!!!!









1 comment:
Oh Peri- how exciting for your ears! Teags was very nervous for you just looking at your pictures- she says she is NOT getting hers done on her bday :) We shall see... hey Megs we opened the manger today- we love the whole set and thank you sooo much for the present! I love you, I miss you, can't wait to see you!!
-Kara
Post a Comment