Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Family Service Project

Peri playing with baby Callie and Caden- soooo cute

Ms. Cutie Jaylee

Eating some yummy lunch, including Uncle Cam's famous dip

A little sewing

The professional seamstress

filling the rice up

Peri thought of this on her own- it says "think about your famil" should say family



A fun game with Auntie Jill

volleyball anyone?

A game of PIG

The Eddie family got together last Saturday, and decided to have a little service project.  We made rice bags (you heat them in the microwave-they stay warm forever) to give to our local cancer center. We made ones to go around you neck, some little ones to hold in your hands and some to rest on your lap.  All the kids wrote little "happy thoughts" for the patients.  I hope they will like them!

2 comments:

Jylisha Campbell said...

the rice bags were a great idea! It was a great service activity!!

Sam, Sheerstie, Jaylee, and Caden said...

I thought it was great! "Professional Seamstress" Megan? I think not! I believe you have WAY more experience behind the machine than I do... You need to give yourself way more credit than you do:) Lets make it a tradition:)