Wednesday, December 26, 2012

A Webelos Beginning

I was the "stop" person- look at that serious scout face

Ashton and Sam doing the present balance relay


Try to get the oreo from your forehead to your mouth game, with no hands.

I'm now the Webelos leader, in my ward.  I work with the 10 and 11 year old boys, and so far loving it.  We've had a den meeting and a pack meeting thus far, and I love my boys.  Everyone in awhile, Ashton gets to pop in and help me.  This will be such a new challenge, but I think I'll figure it out.

1 comment:

Jill said...

I LOVE cub scouts and hope you will too! it will probably be a nice break and less stressful than YW! glad you guys had a great Christmas and loved all your posts. that's so exciting you got tickets to Taylor Swift. My Sister in Law said it sold out in 20 minutes!