Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Happy Birthday Tay

Waiting for all the guests to arrive

LOOK OUT!

A little pizza, and frozen lemonade

Some of the girls getting ready to jump

Yay Tay

Blowing out her candles on a pizookie

Her favorite gift from me.

I can't believe my girl is 11 years old.  Well, actually I can.  She is very mature for her age and a good girl.  Love her to pieces.  She has been requesting to go to All Star Athletics for her birthday for years.  I finally gave in, and let her choose just a few friends to go with her.  She of course included her sister and brother too. (Good Girl)  She wanted it very simple; pizza, drinks, playing at the gym and then pizookies- which are chocolate chip cookie dough- made in a ramekin, then quickly taken out of the oven, and top with ice cream, drizzle with chocolate and carmel. It's very rich! She got so many great gifts and was spoiled rotten.  The party continued onto Monday, where Marmee and GG spoiled her with her favorite dinner of chicken alfredo with broccoli and lava cakes. She is working so hard at swim team, school, piano and being a great reader and science student. She helps take care of her siblings often, so Cam and I can go on dates.  Love you my girl! So glad you're mine.

1 comment:

Sam, Sheerstie, Jaylee, and Caden said...

Happy Birthday Tay! it does NOT seem like 11 years ago when you (the first grandchild) was born! Love you girl!