Alrightly, now that's out of the way, I can move onto the weeks events. It was my birthday last week and it was wonderful. My girlfriends took me for a late bite one night, my parents came and took me to lunch and showered me with wonderful gifts and yummy cupcakes. Then, Cam and the kids took me to El Heradero ( the yummiest place ever) and then home for more cake and beautiful flowers from my sweet Cam. My little kindergarteners wished me Happy Birthday and sang to me and just made my day. I got tons of phone calls, texts, and e-mails and it was great. 35 wasn't so bad after all, but I really wish Ashton would quit reminding me everyday how old I am.
Then we had the Book Fair- YEAH!!!! It was a great success and lots of work. I had a contest for all the kids in the school, to make a trophy that represented their favorite book. It was so fun and the kids amazed me. I took pictures of my kiddos' and then Ashton decided I needed my phone upgraded and forget to download everything I have. So, I lost a ton of good pictures. You'll just have to take my word for it- it was a fun contest. We made over our goal and got lots of good new books for the library.
Let's see, then we've had lots of soccer and football practices and games. I love watching the kiddos- they are doing so great and trying their hardest.
We went to Peri's soccer game today, where she scored the only goal-Woot-Woo! Then off to the ISU homecoming parade. It was almost 2 hours long. A little too long for my liking- but the kids came home with so much candy, that I think I'm going to "recycle" it for Halloween. So, if you don't want parade candy don't come to our house for trick-or-treating- HEE HEE!!!!
Cam working the chains
Ashton getting ready to hike the ball
SCORE!!!!!!
check out that kick
the best part of playing soccer- to Peri
I asked for a picture moment, and this is what I got!
Ashton is in heaven, he finally got a giant foam finger.
Uncle Derek's Business, Community Care was in the parade!
And.......... they're out! Long day.
oh, and my beautiful flowers from Cam! I love fresh flowers. He spoils me.







2 comments:
I'm so glad you still bring snacks to sacrament meeting. I do too! even though Jake is six. what age is too young? gas station story was hilarious!!!!!
the gas station incident is priceless! that kick is olympic-worthy! and there is no shame in a little bribery. :)
Post a Comment