Monday, September 17, 2012

Football Starts

Ready....... Set..... Huddle

Take a knee

HIKE!

I love this picture! Ashton has so much intensity in his eyes.

Ashton pushed this kid back 20 yards, even after the whistle blew.

AND..... Peri played in the volleyball pit

AND.... Taylor glanced up from her book to see if it was time for snacks.

Ashton played his first football game tonight, and he did great! He's figuring it out and having so much fun.  He plays his heart out and I'm a very proud mom. He plays on offense right now, and is the center. For my sister- Amy; this means he hikes the ball to the quarterback;  Hee Hee! Can't wait for the next game.

2 comments:

amy said...

oh, hee-hee indeed. (seriously, thanks for the explanation.)

Jill said...

I love all the fall sports! and happy birthday yesterday!!! hope you had a great day.