Thursday, October 4, 2012

Fall Break starts


My neighbors Peggy and Ben

Ben loves the kids

Taylor and Ashton are getting pretty good at rollerblades



Ashton running through the banner at his football game.

The first few days of Fall break, I barely recall. I slept in until 10 a.m. every day and loved every second of it.  I also stayed up one night, till 4 a.m. trying to finish all the episodes of "Revenge." So, now I have to catch up on my sleep!!!!
Hopefully we'll do some fun things in the next two weeks. We started off with a couple hours of skating at Deleta. Then we're off to football practice and swimming. Life has been so busy lately- it's nice to not have to worry about bedtimes and homework.  We'll enjoy it while it lasts!

1 comment:

Sam, Sheerstie, Jaylee, and Caden said...

Fall break already! i can't believe how fast time is flying by! looks like you guys are off to a fun start already. Those burgers look amazing:) was that at our wingers? it looks difference:)