Thursday, February 23, 2012
New Beginnings
Everything at this house lately as been about Young Women. From firesides, talks, New Beginnings, meetings, etc...... I think the boys in my life are needing a break from everything that is girly- just in time for a basketball game on Saturday. Just what the doctored ordered! I wish I would have taken pictures at New Beginnings of all the girls and the tables after we had finished, but it's always crazy trying to create just the right atmosphere before everyone arrives. My counselor Lela, did a great job planning it all and it was fun to work together on it. Our theme was "Rise and Shine, " and we even used Mason Jars with this YUMMY yellow punch served with a lemon and a yellow straw. Everything looked so sunny and fun. I even learned how to make my own stencils! Love my young women girls so much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment