Saturday, February 18, 2012

The Haunted House of Doom movie party


Taylor was invited to Ms. Sophia Jaglowski's birthday party tonight. I'm dying to hear how the whole thing went.  Taylor was supposed to go as Ms. Crimson a famous movie star.  She was quite thrilled about that, and has been practicing her signature and her movie star voice.  When I dropped her off, she announced: "Sorry I'm late DAAAARLINGS, but my private jet just flew in from the set of my movie in Paris. The party can now begin"  I think she might have this role down a little to well. I really shouldn't encourage this kind of behavior, but she was hysterical. We'll let you know if she was murdered or she was the murderer of the dinner party!!!!

1 comment:

Sam, Sheerstie, Jaylee, and Caden said...

HA HA she is hilarious! And what a fun idea for a party. Tay, you look stunning DAAARRRLING!