I can't believe Ashton is finally a cub-scout. He had his first pack meeting last night, which was the Blue and Gold Banquet. I'd heard about these things for years, but never sure what they were. I heard the words, pack, den, bear, wolf..... but what did it all mean????? After growing up with just sisters I never dared venture into the land of scouting. Now, I am. Ashton is so excited to be a scout and he's going to work hard at it and be the best one he can be. He even told me last night on the way home, to hold his WOLF book, because he had his scout motto already memorized and he wanted me to check it. I have to admit, I teared up a little watching him get ready last night and being so grown up. I'm so proud of the good boy he is. He always wants to be his best.
Decorating a cupcake after dinner
Ashton's Wolf leaders: Jared Scow and Howard Hunt
Proud to be a scout!
2 comments:
yay for cub scouts!!! I'm sensing den mother is in your future when you're done with YW. It's been one of my favorite callings. I love everything cub scouts!!
he is sooooo cute in his little scout outfit!
Post a Comment