Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Stake Women's Conference




I was asked to participate in our Stake Women's Conference this last Saturday.  I was the princess narrator  during our skit, which taught us to choose good over evil.  We even had our Stake President as the king and our High Counselors as wovles.  The Thomas family was so great and made it so much fun.  The best part was dressing up. Although, I looked like I was going to Mardi Gras with my "flashy" dress on.    We went to 3 great workshops, where I learned not to be so hard on myself and try harder everyday to be more positive and find great joy in being a mom and wife.  Last class was about managing our time and also a great class taught by Angela Ferrara about feeding our families with great food and on a budget.  I learned lots from her.  Also, my friend Jen organized food and cooked for the whole thing. She did a fabulous job and everything looked beautiful. It was a fun day to be with the women I love and learn from!

2 comments:

Sam, Sheerstie, Jaylee, and Caden said...

you look very cute and I'm just sure you did FANTASTIC as always:) by the way Meg, you totally said "high counsilmen" on purpose just to tease my dad didn't you:) ha ha

MyrLynn said...

I agree it was a great conference and you did a great job! Tell Jen I thought the food was just perfect!