My first year of Girls' Camp as a leader! My bestest friend Jen Jeppsen was the camp director and does the most amazing job! My 1st counselor, Lela Miller also came and I got to know her even better- just love her! We stayed very busy and the girls had a blast! There was lots of swimming in the lake, braiding each other's hair, make our flip-flops fancy, learning to tie knots, start fires, use a compass, do silly skits and lots of laughing. I love my Young Women and so proud of the good girls they are. I can't forget Bro. Ned Tippets; who has been going to girls camp for 28 years. This man is amazing and does everything for us. He's tons of fun, even dressing up for our hula dance and strumming the ukulele to "Tiny Bubbles." Good memories!
Monday, August 15, 2011
Girls Camp
My first year of Girls' Camp as a leader! My bestest friend Jen Jeppsen was the camp director and does the most amazing job! My 1st counselor, Lela Miller also came and I got to know her even better- just love her! We stayed very busy and the girls had a blast! There was lots of swimming in the lake, braiding each other's hair, make our flip-flops fancy, learning to tie knots, start fires, use a compass, do silly skits and lots of laughing. I love my Young Women and so proud of the good girls they are. I can't forget Bro. Ned Tippets; who has been going to girls camp for 28 years. This man is amazing and does everything for us. He's tons of fun, even dressing up for our hula dance and strumming the ukulele to "Tiny Bubbles." Good memories!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Can I just say that I was not super fond of girl's camp- I liked it okay- but i would have LOVED yours! It looks like the greatest time ever! Way to go Megs- you're amazing as always and go above and beyond :) I have to say- I do not remember anyone napping quite so much at girls camp...luckies!
yeah, what's up with the naps? i could definitely do a camp of napping! oh and why is ned wearing safety glasses at the luau?
hilarious!
Post a Comment