It was time to say goodbye today to Taylor and Ashton as they started another year of school! I can't believe how fast time goes by. Miss Taylor is in 4th grade,( I remember being in 4th grade) and Ashton is in 2nd grade. They were both so excited this morning, that they even beat the alarm clock. Ashton even came into my room to let me know he'd brought up the laundry basket without being asked. (who are you- and where is my Ashton) I'm so proud of both of them and know they are going to do GREAT! Cam gave them each a sweet father's blessing last night and Peri too. They feel ready to learn and be on a routine again. It will be good for all of us. Peri starts school in a few weeks and can hardly wait.
Monday, August 15, 2011
Tender Moments
It was time to say goodbye today to Taylor and Ashton as they started another year of school! I can't believe how fast time goes by. Miss Taylor is in 4th grade,( I remember being in 4th grade) and Ashton is in 2nd grade. They were both so excited this morning, that they even beat the alarm clock. Ashton even came into my room to let me know he'd brought up the laundry basket without being asked. (who are you- and where is my Ashton) I'm so proud of both of them and know they are going to do GREAT! Cam gave them each a sweet father's blessing last night and Peri too. They feel ready to learn and be on a routine again. It will be good for all of us. Peri starts school in a few weeks and can hardly wait.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hope it was a super great first day!!!!
Post a Comment