Sunday, July 24, 2011

Where have I been......

This last month has been slightly crazy. It all begin with trying to teach Ashton how to jump off the swings at the park. He even warned me not to do it, because I was 33.(Apparently, that's the age for breaking something) But, I did it anyway- and tore up my knee. So, after convincing Ashton several times that I didn't need him to illegally drive me home- we made it. We called Cam and went to get x-rays. I was forced to bed rest for 4 days, which could have killed me alone. The kids' read to me, watched TV with me, brought me the laundry to fold and cleaned the house for me. They were amazing and so was Cam. What would I do without a good husband to take care of me.
Well, the knee is feeling better(not broken-although it still feels like that sometimes) I am slowly recovering and hope I'll be able to run on it again soon. In the meantime, I'm just appreciating that I can get up and keep my house clean and do my laundry again. We also put our house on the market again, but having a very slow go at it. Not a great time, to sell your house. We've found a house right around the corner that we love and is great for entertaining and roomy. We'll cross our fingers and say lots of prayers- it sells soon.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Oh no!!! I am so sorry about your knee. hope it gets better soon. glad your kids and husband are helping you out a lot. loved all the update pictures. Vegas looked awesome. my kids would love it.