Last night the Johnson Family asked us to have dinner with them and The Funks. Janessa Funk is Walker's piano teacher and I am Whitney's violin teacher. The Johnsons and the Funks will be moving away and I am so going to miss them. It was fun to sit and tell funny stories at the table and listen to the kids' run around. Janessa and Chase are having a little baby soon and she's doing his bedroom in owls- so I had to find some dessert to make out of owls. I think the mama and daddy owl are so funny surrounded by all the little babies. I also made a White Chocolate Mousse Pastry Horns. It turned out okay- but will know how to do it better next time. Janae made this chicken to die for. I will miss them both so much- they've become dear friends and I hope we'll always stay in touch over the years!
Also, Peri wanted to tell Marmee and GG that she can make her own lunch. She likes a mustard, mayo and meat sandwich everyday. She makes it and I cut it in half for her. She's quite proud of herself.
3 comments:
ooohhh- I love the owls Megs! i had to check them out close up- oreos for eyes with what for the pupil? and are those banana runts? just wondering! Love you so much
That was so so fun! We are going to miss you guys so much too! I absolutely loved the little owl brownies! So stinking cute!
love the owls! you are so good at that meg
Post a Comment