Besides three children growing at our house, we've started a few gardening projects. The kids have LOVED it. My calling in my ward, is the home preparedness specialist and I decided to start the year off with some gardening tips. We had alot more people than I expected and was so glad! We had the amazing Howard Hunt teach us- he can make anything grow and is so humble about it. We had lots of Q & A and then the kids all planted a pumpkin. We had fresh veggies and ranch dip as a snack. Lots of fun and we're excited for the warm sunshine to stay- so we can start our garden outside finally!
2 comments:
You did an awesome job. We had so much fun!
look at you guys go!!! I know who we are going to go to when world comes to an end and we have no food:) You guys are great!
Post a Comment