Thursday, April 15, 2010

Grandparents Night



The Academy hosted another Grandparents night and Taylor brought her grandma and grandpa Eddie. She had a great time with them. They watched her Spring Conert in the packed and very hot music room which included Jerry's favorite song, "the little blue man" and ate baked potato bar, went to the bake sale, visited her teacher and classroom- where she'd made a card for them, took a picture, visited the book fair and overall had a great time. We're so thankful to have such good grandparents that make a huge difference in our kids' lives. Thank you for coming and we love you.

4 comments:

Jamie said...

That is such a sweet picture of Taylor. She looks like a porcelain doll!

Sam, Sheerstie, Jaylee, and Caden said...

Oh I love her!!!! I could really use a bake sale right about now:) I'll take some thick chewy brownies please:) love you

Kara and the girls~ said...

Mmmm....bake sales are the best! But so are grandparents :) Tay looks so beautiful! Tell her hi and we miss her terribly. I love you Meggers~

amy said...

so fun! lucky tay for such great grandparents!