Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Spring.... you're finally here!






How beautiful it has been the past week. We've made homemade ice cream with our friend Chris, played baseball outside till late, played with neighborhood friends, blew bubbles, planted flowers, went to baseball practices and games, played at the park, took Clue on lots of walks, and played so hard we had to take a little nap.

3 comments:

amy said...

oh, the best time of the year. summer's around the corner. no school, lazy, fun days together. wish we were down the street from you and kara.

Sam, Sheerstie, Jaylee, and Caden said...

Is that the same missionary Chris??? His hair is all long! :) I hope the baseball season is still going on when we come home so we can see some games. The kids are getting so big, I can't believe how tall Taylor is getting!

Leslie said...

So cute, love your little family. Wasn't it so nice to get a taste of summer? I'm pretty sure the boys and I have already made a trail around the block, gotta soak up the sun while it lasts!