Thursday, January 28, 2010

Donuts with Dad


The Academy puts on a special morning with dads every year.  They each bring their dad or an important fatherly figure.  They have donuts and hot chocolate and can be crazy for a few minutes before school.  Cam said Brad Bassett was playing tag in the gym with all the kids and was also the base. Cam said he kept getting slapped by kids on the back and bum and everywhere else.  Brad's always the fun dad! Tay and Cam look a little tired in this picture but had lots of fun.  I asked Cam to please take the camera so I could blog about it.  He said, "I will, but I bet I'll be the only one with a camera."  Well- he was.  However, thank you Cam for being a good dad and a patient husband.

3 comments:

Marley Family said...

So cute! Dad's are so special!

amy said...

hey! i just posted about ella's donuts with dad! weird.

Ang said...

I thought about sending Dave with a camera but I knew he wouldn't actually take a picture!