Taylor was in the Highland Cheer Clinic last Friday. She's done this for a few years and has loved it. The first few years she would cling to my side and not want me to leave. THIS year it was, " mom I'm fine, you can go- stop fixing my hair- I'll see you LATER!" She loves to be with her friends and be a social bee. After her first performace I ran in to tell her good job and she replied, " thank you but I have another show to do." So, heaven forbid I distract from her performance mode, I quietly left and said I'd be watching for the next show. She gave me a hug and ran off. SHE IS GROWING UP!
3 comments:
Oh, that made me a little sad. Watching my nieces, who are 8 and 10, I feel the same way. I can't believe they are entering that next phase. It goes way too fast, I feel, and I don't even have kids! :)
wow she is growing up way too fast. we jaylee was a little older and we would have definitely come to see her perform
I bet she did great! sad we missed it! hope to see you soon. and congrats on your dave ramsey progress!
Post a Comment