Monday, February 1, 2010
Taylor's Winter Concert
Tay had her winter concert for the Academy on Saturday night. It was the best we've been too. She has a magnificent music teacher, who even involved the audience. She had a teacher dress up as Cruella DeVille and roam through the kids while they sang her theme song. She also had Mr. Braak(vice principal) dress up like Frosty the Snowman. It made it so fun! I loved all the Sound of Music songs, Edelweiss always makes me cry. She had lots of fun and performed her best! She also saw Rachel Brown accompany the girls' choir and told me she can't wait to do that. YEAH-motivation to keep practicing and playing the piano!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Tay, way to go. It looks like you had a fun concert and I loved watching you dance at Highland. Keep up the hard work. I bet some day you will be able to accompany others while they sing; just like your talented mommy does. I love you tons, Grandma
Post a Comment