Thursday, January 21, 2010

Thank you mom and dad!


This year for Christmas, my mom and dad wanted to give us something we'd have for a long time! We decided to get some new bedroom furniture.  I couldn't find any dressers that I liked and loved the one I had.  It used to be my parents and had too much sentimental value to get rid of- so I had my friend Hollie Keller refinish it for me.  Didn't she do an amazing job.  She has a business called Vintage Farm - you should check it out.   I love my bed! We went with a California King and now Cam doesn't hang off the end!  I love it all! Thank you so much mom and dad- what a great Christmas!

6 comments:

Jill said...

love it, love it, love it!!! You have such a knack for decorating!

Marley Family said...

Wow So pretty!!! I love it!

Lori said...

I love it Megan. It turned out beautiful. But that is exactly what I would expect from you!

Tabitha and Kelly said...

Oh that furniture looks so great!! I love the refinished dresser. How special! I also love that you love being a mom and a wife. I love being a wife and really hope to be able to be a mom someday too. I love seeing you with your adorable family, Meg. :) Love, Tab

Amishka said...

Very nice! I didn't know Hollie had her own business, she did a great job.

Kara and the girls~ said...

Hey back! I also have some earrings that will be sent in the mail soon! I loved seeing you- but it was NOT long enough! let's try to do Arizona next month- without the kiddos.... love you!!!