Wednesday, October 7, 2009

New York













Taylor and I had a very fun and very fast trip to New York this week. We went to spend time with Auntie Amy, Uncle Ryan, Aftie and Ella-Bella; and Marmee was there too. We had sooooo much fun being together. We watched conference, went to the most amazing Pumpkin farm, went out to eat, shopped, went to the cutest toy store with a tiny red door to welcome you in, bought webkins, had a baking project with Marmee(witch cookies) stayed up late every night, worked on a puzzle and laughed a lot. We had a blast. We can't wait to come back again. We always love to come to New York and feel so welcome in Amy and Ryan's home. We love you all!

7 comments:

Camie and Beau said...

I am so glad you guys had a good time! I am so jealous....want to go to NEW YORK someday!!!

Lise said...

How fun is that! I didn't know Amy lived in NY. Next time you will have to stay longer and see some of the sights or at least a show!

J.J. said...

Oh, I am so glad you are home safe. It looks like you had a blast. I hope Ashton is feeling better. Wyatt was sad Ashton couldn't come play. Let's do it another day! Wyatt was also very, very excited to see Sister Guthrie on your blog! The affection that he has for your mom cracks me up! Kids are the best.

amy said...

i wish you were still here. we still have so many things to do. i love you!

Lori said...

This moment will be priceless for you and Taylor. I'm glad you had the opportunity.

Sam, Sheerstie, Jaylee, and Caden said...

that looks like it was so fun:) mom and sisters are the best!!! i'm glad i have so many of them to make my life so enjoyable

Lisa said...

So glad you had such a great time!