Friday night we had the chance to go to the annual Syringa Carnival. It helps support the PTA and bring more money into the school. The kids had a blast! We played pumpkin bag toss, fishing pond, face painting, mini golf, free balloons, chase your cousin (this was one Peri made up) and had gas station Nachos,cheap hot dogs and Shasta pop. A very good time was had by all. We love to support our children's education in any way. There were lots of great moms and dads helping out, to make it such a success. Good job Syringa!
I also got to put together a baby shower for Cameron's cousin, Cierra. Technically a second cousin but we love her like a first. What a great family the Ellsworth's are. She had a great turnout and got lots of neat things. It was fun to prepare for and do. Couldn't have done it without my sister in law Camie and all of Cierra's family. Love you all. We can't wait for baby Brynlee to get here.
5 comments:
meg- what a cute shower! you are amazing- looks like the kids had fun at their fair- I'm sure ours will be coming up soon- good times!
love ya- Kara
Megan,
I can't thank you enough for the amazing shower you gave Cierra. Not only are you talented but you are so generous. We are lucky to have you in our family. You are a beautiful, talented & hardworking mother. Your children and husband are blessed to have you. Tell Cami thanks as well.
We love you!
Megan,
Thank you for everything you did to make my shower PERFECT! You are amazing. Thank you for your willingness to accommodate so many people. I love you and hope you know how truly grateful I am to know you. I love you so much! Have a great time in New York!
wish i could have been there. i heard it turned out really well... as i would have guessed:) you really are talented:)
You are welcome Meg! You did a great job! Hope you had a good time in New York!
Post a Comment