Ashton's beloved primary teachers; Nick and Megan Hopkins came over on Saturday night to show us their pet snake. His name is Mr. Snuggles, such a perfect name huh!? I can't believe how much the kids loved it, except Taylor. Peri wrapped him around herself and petted his head several times. I was very nervous! Ashton was nervous at first but felt quite confident, when Peri picked it right up. I guess she's our little daredevil. We love the Hopkins and love how sweet they are to Ashton.
7 comments:
I just have to say eww!!! I don't think I could ever allow a snake in my house they are my worst fear.
who are you people? do you live in crazy-town? i'm glad i wasn't there, because snakes eat chicken ladies, don't they?
SICK.....
I am SHOCKED that you allowed that. EEWW
Peri is ALOT braver than I.
I love the look on Ashton's face. What fun primary teachers he has! Huge huge snake.....I think would have been hiding in the next room!
Oh my! I can't believe you had a snake that size in your house! But good for your kids for being brave...I would have been shaking in the corner with fear!
megan i can't believe you let that thing in your house!!!i bet you were up all night sanitizing:)
What a brave little girl!! It looked so funny in her tiny arms. I could NEVER do that.
Post a Comment